Technical Warehouse Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Manager with great technical AV skills and a highly organised work ethic to lead and inspire our warehouse team. This key operational role entails being able to communicate with various stakeholders as well as prioritising tasks based on urgency. As a Technical Warehouse Manager with experience of AV in events, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of our busy warehouse, and additionally you will coordinate with operations colleagues, managing equipment levels including equipment sub-hire, and providing support for events of all types.
- Technical knowledge of Audio-Visual Equipment.
- Warehousing of Audio-Visual equipment.
- Experience with warehouse management software – Hiretrack, Hirehop etc.
- Able to follow a brief from internal Managers.
- To be able to trouble-shoot with ease and provide solutions.
- To help other technicians in the warehouse as part of a team.
- To have a general working knowledge of all AV equipment.
- To ensure that all AV equipment being used is correctly packed and transported and secure on site.
- Assistance in the warehouse prepping, cleaning equipment, tidying the floor space, and loading and off-loading equipment.
- Schedule Trucking.
- Schedule work Vehicles Maintenance.
- Good understanding of the main AV operating systems.
- General IT skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to manage and maintain a volume of events over busy periods.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Good attention to detail with a creative eye.
- Ability to problem solve and to work to deadlines.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent time keeping.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Innovative and creative.
- A collaborative team leader who is eager to support colleagues and contribute to the team’s success.
- Possession of a valid UK driving licence and own transport.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about maintaining our company’s exceptional reputation.
Why Join MSP Global:
MSP is a market leader with decades of experience producing live events and supplying broadcast services in the UK and internationally. We specialise in providing a wide range of audio-visual equipment and technical production services for corporate and special events. We deliver an extensive product range from PA systems, stage lighting, LED video walls and vision equipment to bespoke stage sets, broadcast cameras and studio hire with full production facilities. As part of Team MSP you can:
- Be part of an award-winning dynamic team successfully delivering exceptional events and conferences for high-profile brands.
- Work with cutting-edge audio equipment and technologies.
- Have the opportunity for personal and professional growth within a rapidly expanding company.
- Enjoy a collaborative and supportive work environment with on-going training programme.
Weekend and night-time working are integral parts of the job, and we consistently support our team to ensure they maintain a good work-life balance. A flexible approach to working hours will be required.
- 29 days per year (includes one day for birthday)
- After 2 years continuous service rises to 32 days
- After 5 years continuous service 34 days
A percentage of your salary is invested into the Government savings scheme, which is optional, and age related.
We are delighted to offer an attractive range of benefits upon the successful completion of the probation periods an AV technician:
- Comprehensive Employees Assistance Programme including fast access to private medical treatment, digital access to a GP, mental health support, in-patient and day-patient treatment, advanced cancer cover and out-patient surgical procedures
- Financial planning assistance
- Bonus night hours pay
- Company uniform
- Free parking, refreshments and kitchen facilities
- Training including H&S and First Aid
This role is a full-time, permanent role based in Liverpool.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!