Are you a skilled sound engineer looking for an exhilarating new opportunity? Look no further! MSP Global is expanding rapidly due to the soaring demand for our top-tier technical production services. We’re seeking an experienced Live Events Sound Engineer to play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional event and conference experiences for our clients.
Apply for this role now by completing the form below
- Collaborate with our team to ensure flawless execution of live events and conference productions.
- Utilise your expertise in interpreting CAD plans to prepare PA system designs that ensure optimal sound experiences at various events.
- Perform power calculations to ensure the audio setup meets technical requirements.
- Expertly rig PA equipment, including Line Array and Point Source audio systems.
- Set up and manage radio mics, lectern mics, and delegate microphones for clear and crisp audio.
- Excellent understanding a knowledge of working with digital and analogue mixing desks, Qlab software, audio interfaces, and other relevant equipment.
- Ability to record audio and edit playback for seamless event experiences.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience in the corporate event industry, delivering outstanding audio for live events and conferences.
- Experience in a customer facing role with great relationship building skills
- Developed IT skills.
- Good attention to detail with a creative eye.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Ability to problem solve and to work to deadlines.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work efficiently as part of a team.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Emotionally intelligent and confident.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to mix audio for broadcast and streaming video as well as live events.
- Excellent communications skills and a focus on excellent customer service.
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- A collaborative team player who is eager to support colleagues and contribute to the team’s success.
- Possession of a valid UK driving licence and own transport.
- Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally as required by event locations.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about maintaining our company’s exceptional reputation.
Why Join MSP Global:
MSP is a market leader with decades of experience producing live events and supplying broadcast services in the UK and internationally. We specialise in providing a wide range of audio-visual equipment and technical production services for corporate and special events. We deliver an extensive product range from PA systems, stage lighting, LED video walls and vision equipment to bespoke stage sets, broadcast cameras and studio hire with full production facilities. As part of Team MSP you can:
- Be part of an award-winning dynamic team successfully delivering exceptional events and conferences for high-profile brands.
- Work with cutting-edge audio equipment and technologies.
- Have the opportunity for personal and professional growth within a rapidly expanding company.
- Enjoy a collaborative and supportive work environment with on-going training programme.
As an experienced event professional, you will know that a flexible approach to working hours will be required. Weekend and night-time working is part of the job, however we continually support our team, ensuring they have a good work life balance.
- 29 days per year (includes one day for birthday)
- After 2 years continuous service rises to 32 days
- After 5 years continuous service 34 days
A percentage of your salary is invested into the Government savings scheme, which is optional, and age related.
Following successful completion of probation period, we are delighted to offer the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Employees Assistance Programme including fast access to private medical treatment, digital access to a GP, mental health support, in-patient and day-patient treatment, advanced cancer cover and out-patient surgical procedures
- Financial planning assistance
- Bonus night hours pay
- Company uniform
- Free parking, refreshments and kitchen facilities
- Training including H&S and First Aid
This role is a full-time, permanent role based in Liverpool.
If you’re a passionate and experienced sound engineer ready to take your career to new heights, apply now by emailing your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you’re excited about joining MSP Global.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!